Skip to main content
What's going on in 2015?
So you’re sitting on the chairlift and someone asks you what’s going on with TAMBA.
Here’s our chairlift update – quick and dirty (just like this winter):
- This spring we will start building the 4 acre Bijou Bike Park in partnership with the City of South Lake Tahoe.
- The new 4.5 mile Kingsbury Stinger Trail will start construction in June with full time USFS crews and TAMBA volunteer days.
- The 5th Annual Rose to Toads ride kicks off at 6am on Sunday, September 6th
- The Meyers Mountain Bike Fest is planned for August 9th at the Divided Sky.
- Don’t miss the Corral Night Ride on October 17 .
- Trails days are planned for Tyrolean DH, Corral, Toads, Tahoe City, and more.
- The new Snap Dragon Trail that we’re building in Lake Tahoe NV State Park will be complete this summer with planning underway for new trails in the park.
- We have a proposal in to adopt and improve the Brown’s Creek Trail in Galena, construction may begin as early as this fall.
- More features and jumps will be built on Lower Corral Trail this Fall contingent on winning an OHV grant in partnership with the USFS and SBTS.
- Heavenly Bike Park is moving forward with lift accessed trails and public connector trails, pending approvals in late spring
- Plus, a feature article about Tahoe will be published in the May issue of BIKE magazine
Previous Post2015 Accomplishments, So Far!
Next PostCanoe Hill Trails Public Scoping