What impact can you make as a Core Supporter?
You enable TAMBA to build more trails, create jobs, and foster community.
Core Supporters accelerate TAMBA toward the goals defined in our Strategic Plan and support our long-term sustainability. Help us be the best advocate and resource for building mountain biking trails in Lake Tahoe.
Supporters like you have helped us fund 60 miles of new trails over the last 10 years, along with the continued maintenance of over 200 miles of trails throughout the Lake Tahoe Basin. These are huge feats, and the Lake Tahoe mountain bike community is primed to continue building towards our ultimate vision. With a tax-deductible donation of $1,000 or more, join other core supporters in empowering TAMBA to execute our mission.
TAMBA envisions a Lake Tahoe with:
- An interconnected network of trails around the Lake that extends to surrounding communities
- Diverse trails that provide experiences for beginners through the most advanced riders
- Trails that protect the environment and minimize climate change impacts through innovative, sustainable designs
- Trails that inspire collaboration between riders, land managers, businesses, philanthropists, and public agencies
- Trails that are envisioned, built, and cared for by a cohesive community of trail users.
Benefits of becoming a core supporter
Core Supporters are individuals that support TAMBA with tax-deductible donations of $1,000 or more, helping us execute on our vision. You will earn exclusive access to special events and early registration for rides, TAMBA Core Supporter gear, and more.
If you’d like to donate above $25,000, please contact email@example.com directly about your contribution.