Wanna step up your game and improve Tahoe’s trails? Well, here’s your chance…get formal training from TAMBA and the Forest Service to remove logs, lead work crews, create rigging solutions, and build trails. We don’t have dates for every one of these trainings, but we’re working hard to make them available to everyone who wants the training. Here’s a list
– First Aid and CPR: required for all subsequent training, scheduled for 23 March, 8:30am to 4:30pm at the Blue Angel Cafe (upstairs), South Lake Tahoe
– Sawyer Certification and Recertification: 27 and 28 April, 8:30 to 4:30 both days in Meyers, CA. Registration: https://www.tfaforms.com/4710838
– Crew Leader Training: 4 and 5 May. The details of who will lead this training and where it will be held depends on how many people want the training.
– Rigging Training: Learn to move large rock. 8 and 9 June in South Lake Tahoe.
– Trail Building Class: A single day in July likely at Sky Tavern near Mount Rose.
Please reserve your chair for any or all of these trainings today by emailing Scott Brown at email@example.com with “spring training” in the title. Indicate which trainings you are interested in. All classes are free for TAMBA members.