Thank you for joining or renewing your membership with TAMBA! We very much appreciate your interest and support. If you have concerns about your membership data or status, please email email@example.com.
Here’s how to stay in touch with what we’re doing:
- Our website is TAMBA.org
- Our Facebook site is TAMBAtahoe. “Like” us to see TAMBA posts on your wall. Also, most of our photos and videos are posted to facebook.
- Our board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday, alternating between north and south shore. Everyone is welcome–check our website for the next meeting time and location.
Where does your membership donation go?
- Trail building activities. When local sponsors can’t donate food, we support every trail day with free lunch, snacks and a post work BBQ complete with beer for each volunteer. We also have TAMBA swag for give away, this ensures happy workers and better trails!
- Tools. We buy and maintain trail building tools and we need enough for full crews on both the North Shore and South Shore.
- Training. We pay for TAMBA volunteers to go through formal crew leader training programs and first aid / cpr classes.
- Insurance. Unfortunately we live in a litigious society and the activities we are doing certainly require a proper insurance policy.Admin costs, including website hosting and domain name. Printing and minor supplies. PO Box rental fees.Project costs.
- We have our own projects which need funding to make happen (see the projects page) and also financially support other local projects (such as the Truckee Pump Track).
If you are impressed with all TAMBA does in the Tahoe/Reno area and feel moved to donate additional funds above your membership dues, please visit the “donate” button in the right-side panel.
Your membership is good for 12 months. We’ll contact you in a year to and ask you to renew.
Finally, remember that we are a tax-exempt non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Hope to meet you soon on the trail or at a TAMBA event!
–Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association