TAMBA has an ambitious schedule of weekend trail days this year scattered around the lake. We need your help to make new connections or to make old trails more rideable. If you come out we pledge to give you plenty to eat and drink, to make sure you’re healthy and happy, to not waste your time, and to give you the opportunity to win North Star mountain bike tickets or lift tickets for any of the local Vail resorts (courtesy of Vail). In addition, frequent volunteers get the opportunity to earn TAMBA gear. So please support your trails by coming out to a TAMBA trail day once or twice this summer.
- June 16 — Stanford Rock Trail (west side)
- June 24 — Stinger Trail (southeast side)
- July 7 — Stanford Rock Trail (west side)
- July 21 — Tamarack Trail (northeast side)
- August 12 — Tamarack Trail (northeast side)
- September 15 — Lily Lake Trail (south side)
- October 6 — Corral Trail (south side)
Things are subject to change, so please check the TAMBA calendar for the latest information.